Whether you are currently operating a business or starting a business R.W.A. can assist you to either federally or provincially incorporate your business. Starting at $330 (Incl. filing fees) the rates are very competitive and much lower than incorporating through most lawyers and accountants.
The benefits of incorporating include:
- Name protection either provincially or federally
- May be able to borrow funds at lower rates
- Can raise money by selling shares or bonds
- Tax rates are generally lower than personal tax rates
- Shareholders not responsible for corporate debt
- Distinction between personal and corporate assets
- Corporations have the same rights as a person. It is its own entity.
If interested, or want further information, please call us at the info below.
“Small businesses are more nimble and innovative than large corporations, and as a result, are much more likely to develop the breakthrough ideas we need for global competitiveness.” – John Delaney